What to expect when you join us in person
What do I need to Know?
- Socially distanced seating (1 row between every group)
- Temperature check coming in the door
- An usher guiding you to a specific seat (we’ll fill the Worship Center from front to back)
- All volunteers in masks (We encourage you to wear a mask, too!)
- All Surfaces cleaned before, during and after each worship experience
- Offering via firstnaz.org/give or via giving boxes mounted on the walls outside each Worship space.
- No physical paper (bulletin) handed out
- No Kids Ministry available (assessing each week)
+ Vulnerable Zone at 9:30 for anyone in the Vulnerable category. A completely sequestered space.
+ Family Zone at 10:45 for families with wiggly kids or who want to freedom for kids to make noise.
+ Worship Center live worship at 9:30 & 10:45
Just show up! No reservation is needed.
In the family zone, we provide a bag for each child with coloring/activity pages, crayons, and a snack in each one. Each child can grab a bag to do during the service. We have round tables set up for families to sit together and still allows for social distancing.As of right now, we will not be having a separate kids service. We are assessing that weekly. If you are a parent, would you mind taking this weekly survey to help us know when you’re ready for your kids to be in a separate kids service?
The purpose of groups is to grow closer to God, closer to each other and closer to the needs of the world. The main barrier to meeting on Sunday morning at 9:30 is being able to socially distance in classrooms. We are constantly assessing and are working with our group leaders to find creative ways to meet. Please keep in touch with your Group Leader.If you are looking for a group to be a part of, click here!